CORPORATE HOUSING PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION - CHPA
The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is the only trade association dedicated to the corporate housing industry. As the industry continually evolves, members gain insight and resources on how to stay competitive through their involvement with CHPA. CHPA, as the voice of the corporate housing industry, offers networking, educational and informational opportunities to corporate housing providers around the world. http://corporatehousingproviders.org CODE OF ETHICS:
As a member is good standing of the Corporate Housing Providers Association, our company is committed to the following code of ethics:
- We will be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of the responsibility to render professional corporate housing products and services.
- We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services.
- We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner.
- We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers.
- We will further the public interest by contributing to the development of a better understanding of the corporate housing industry.
- We will exercise corporate social responsibility.
- We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally.
- We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities.